Montag, 12. Oktober 2015

Age of Boxes


The Idea: The Game is inspired by the Flash Game "Age of War" and will have around the same and maybe more/other features. But the core features will be the guideline at first.

The Goal: I want to finish a whole game by my own, since i have started alot but could'nt end those Projects. So this Game is also a learn experience for me.

The Style: I want to keep everything simple for now. So i will keep at first a box-ish design by just using cubes in Unity and later on i will do Modeling and Texturing.

Project Start: 07 April 2015

About the Game:
- A Strategygame where you have to defeat the Computers Base
- You upgrade your basetower to open slots for turrets which you can buy and sell
- You can send different Unit-Types (Melee, Range, Big Mellee, maybe later Flying)
- You go through different Ages to be able to build better Units with higher damage and hp
- Each age has better units and turrets
- there might be 3 or 4 Difficulties later on
- As Score might the time be measured

Devices: Priority are Android systems.

About me: I'm 3D Artist(3Ds Max) with a bit of C# knowledge.

Feedback: I am always happy when i get some constructive feedback, ideas and help of course.

Google Open Beta Test: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.OctoMan.AgeOfBoxesBeta

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen